Rewriting our story
About this weeks topic
Welcome to Wired for Wonder! In todays introductory lecture we are going to lay the foundation for this work by developing a shared language and understanding the basics of this beautiful neurotype! If you want to dive really deep into the themes of hemispheric differentiation and integral theory (which I recommend if you have time) you can watch the two lectures from my year training that I've added to the resources section for you to watch for free!
This weeks videos
- Daniel Z. Lieberman and Michael E. Long - The Molecule of More
- Gabor Maté - Scattered Minds
- Iain McGilchrist - The Master and his Emissary
- Ken Wilber - Sex, Ecology, Spirituality
- In depth lecture by Lennart on Integral Theory
- In depth lecture by Lennart on Hemispheric Differentiation
This weeks Exercises & Homework
Start becoming more aware of your relationship to yourself and your neurotype this week. Inquire deeper:
How much am I identifying with having a disorder?
How does it currently impact me to be on the ADHD spectrum?
What is my relationship to presence and experiencing bodily sensations?
How do I cope with emotional dysregulation? What are my go-to strategies when I am stressed?
What is my relationship to shame and guilt around productivity?
How has ADHD influenced my identity and sense of self?
I recommend journalling on these questions to begin our journey together.